Space4Climate invites expressions of interest from members at all career stages from UK based organisations to take part in a bespoke training programme and become Space4Climate COP26 Champions. All champions will be trained in delivering and representing the UK Space4Climate community as well as building up broadcast confidence and experience.
- Media profiling opportunities
- Digital media broadcast training and personal coaching session
- Over 18
- Employed by a UK based industry, third sector or academic organisation
- Expertise in part(s) of the climate data from space supply chain. We represent end-to-end capability from mission to information utilising satellite data in decision support for climate action.
- Commit to a minimum of 3 broadcast opportunities in Champion capacity between end of training and December 2021
In our first batch of training we have 20 places available. We will review all EoIs and look beyond this particular opportunity to incorporate further capacity building in our future work programme.